Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2006 12:44:39 -0600

Hi All--

I've been forced to move to another apartment complex (previous complex was
sold) and my utility bill is going to be horrendous! (Yes, Alabama can be
quite chilly in the winter!) I've decided to find a toaster oven, but would
like one that is also convection. I've found the information in the archives
on brands of toaster ovens and the pros and cons compared to a standard
toaster, etc. But, does anyone know how a convection toaster oven would do
with GF bread baking, in particular? I'm also only me, so I need to find
something that will keep me from having to heat up my large oven.

The brands that I'm seeing online with good reviews are Oster and Euro Pro.
Does anyone know anything about the Cooks brand, carried at JC Penney?

I'll summarize...

Cheers,
Ayn in Alabama