From:
Judy Lay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 1997 15:52:55 +0000

To the UK members:

I agree with Jane Oswaks comments about the UK firm 'Lifestyle Gluten Free
Bakery', my husband (who was diagnosed June 1996) thinks their food is
wonderful too!

Their sausage rolls are excellent, and I agree. I had wondered what to do
for a traditional Christmas (or plum) pudding but we bought their's and it
was very good.

We had a local coeliac meeting before Christmas and 3 firms, inc the Henley
people, brought along samples. I can't remember the names of the other 2 but
the brand names are Glutafin (or Rite-Diet) and Juvela.  the Henley firm is
a family business and they told us they supplied bread, bread rolls and
other foods to many major airlines in the UK.

Judy, near Oxford.