From:
Chris Spreitzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 23:36:09 PDT

Hi everybody,
The title for this dish was bestowed by my celiac husband.  I'm gradually
getting over the paralyzed feeling I get when I'm confronted with no dinner
and it's five o'clock and everyone's hungry--and we can't order pizza or
get burgers!  So I rummaged around in the pantry and threw this together.
I always know when somethings a hit when the kids eat it....  You could
brown cubed pork with the onion and garlic if you don't have leftovers
about.

Improvisation #42

1 1/2 tbs olive oil
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
4 Yukon Gold potatoes,  peeled and diced
2 cups cubed left over pork roast
2 cans of gf creamed corn
1 large can of diced green chiles
1 can of Cannelini beans (white kidney beans)
1 can of small white beans
Seasoned Salt
Pepper

In a large pan, saute onion and garlic briefly, then add the potatoes.
Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes start to
turn brown.  Add the meat, corn, chiles, and beans.  Season to taste with
Seasoned salt and pepper.  Simmer for 20 minutes or until potatoes are
tender.  Enjoy!

Chris in CA
MoM of Eileen, Anna, and Laura