From:
Caroline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2007 16:28:03 -0500

I am the person who was searching for a really good flourless chocolate cake
recipe.  Thanks for the many replies.  I will put them together for those
who want the info.
I was in a baking mood this morning and made one of the recipes, it worked
out very well.  I was also thinking about cookies.  I've had those flourless
peanut butter cookies on my mind for some time.  Thinking of how to adapt
it.  This is what I did.  I started out with Chocolate Spread (like Nutella)
instead of peanut butter and added egg, sugar, baking soda.  It was too
runny so I added some other basic ingredients like cocoa powder and
cornstarch.  Viola!  A cookie to die for!  I made a small recipe of 13
cookies and I have eaten 4 already and have to hide them from myself.  I
posted it with photo at this link:
http://celiaclife.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=7  It's the one at the top
called "Double Chocolate cookies".  I've also posted quite a few pictures on
the site.  Let me know if the photos are too large making the page load
slowly.  I haven't had a problem myself.
Caroline Booy
www.birdshillenterprises.com
www.celiaclife.com