Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 10:21:16 -0500

Hi:

Here's info from the nice folks at Wolfgang Puck Organic Soups:

<<We at Country Gourmet Foods, LLC wish to thank you for your email notifying
us of your concerns relating to Wolfgang Puck's soup. We truly appreciate
your sharing your thoughts with us.  It is because of consumers like you,
who bring these sorts of issues to our attention, that we are better able
to serve you.

Gluten is present in the soups that contain pasta, wheat flour or barley.
The potato and corn starch that we use should not contain gluten unless it
was put in unknowingly by the supplier and it would only contain trace
amounts (less that 1%).

Currently, the Wolfgang Puck soup varieties that do not contain gluten are:
Roast Chicken with Wild Rice, Hearty Lentil & Vegetables, Chicken Tortilla
and Spicy Seven Bean with Italian Sausage, but you should check the labels
of each individual variety because we occasionally make improvements by
changing ingredients.

Once again we thank you for taking the time to contact us.>>