From:
Denise Jania <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Denise Jania <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2015 16:20:39 +0000

Hi and happy new year to all on the Listserv!I will not summarize this, as it is just an informational post.  For everyone who lives in or near the Nashville, TN area or for anyone planning to visit Nashville, a completely GF restaurant opened up in East Nashville calledA Matter of Taste, AMOT.  I ate lunch there for the first time this week, and the food is incredible!  They have GF baguette, flax bread, and honey caraway bread as choices for sandwiches.  The food is so good, my baguette did NOT taste GF.  I dined with a friend who is not GF, and she thought it was delicious and could not tell it was GF either!  They are open for brunch, lunch and dinner.  If you are ever in the area, don't miss this restaurant.
I am not connected to the restaurant in any way.  I am just a very happy GF customer who is very excited to have a delicious and safe eatery in the area!