From:
Debbie Milby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debbie Milby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 10:05:39 -0800

Hello All!  I saw a wonderful recipe for peanut butter
cookies a few weeks ago and made it for my family.  We
loved it!! But it seems that it has disappeared from
my recipe book.  Does someone out there still have it?
 It just had a few ingredients, like brown sugar,
peanut butter, and vanilla I think... I would
certainly appreciate it, thanks!! and Happy Holidays
to everyone!!! DEB