From:
Linda Borses <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Borses <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 01:23:11 -0500

Coachella Valley Celiac Connections

Mark your calendar! Bring a friend!

Tuesday, April 22, 2003
6:30 pm – 8:00 pm

Fred Sands Desert Realty
70380 Highway 111 (at Country Club Dr.)
Rancho Mirage

Contact Linda Borses, [log in to unmask], or Suzy Walker,

This meeting is open to all who wish to attend! We welcome newcomers,
family members and friends.

We’ll fill you in on plans for future meetings and events. We’ll be
sharing problems, recipes and good sources for gluten-free food to make
life easier for anyone with Celiac Disease, Dermatitis Herpetiformis, and
others requiring a gluten-free (GF) diet.
A variety of (GF) goodies will be provided for everyone's enjoyment.  You
are invited to bring a favorite (GF) snack or other (GF) food item to
share with the group.  Anyone needing directions to the meeting or
additional information may contact Linda or Suzy.

Look forward to seeing you on the 22nd.