Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 1995 14:37:19 -0400

I tried negra modelo and did not have a gluten reaction, and I think it taste
very good , but it's my first beer in about 4 years. So they may all taste
good to me.  I wonder about the quality control, are all the batches going to
be the same.

I am sensitive to gluten and did not have a reaction but don't trust me, I
still want to see some kind of proof that this beer is gluten free.

The importer is  the Gambrinus Company    San Antonio TX.  if someone in
San Antonio could call them maybe they have information about it or could get
it.

                Gluten free in Tennessee