From:
Karen D'Andrea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 16:22:08 -0400

Hi everyone!

I have 2 questions, and I am hoping you can help me with them.
First, I tried the hamburger bun recipe from Bette Hagman's book, and was
very disappointed. I used an english muffin ring, as the book suggested,
but the "bun" was more like an english muffin than a bun. Does anyone have
a recipe for hamburger buns that more closely imitates the real thing?

Second, I love Bette Hagman's books, but she does not give calorie counts
for anything. Has anyone done the math to figure out the calories in any of
the bread products?

Thanks very much in advance!  Karen in Massachusetts