From:
communications <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
communications <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 11:46:08 -0600

Kinnikinnick Foods

Gluten Free Has Never Tasted So Good

www.kinnikinnick.com <http://www.kinnikinnick.com/>   www.goglutenfree.com <http://www.goglutenfree.com/>

Toll Free Order Line: 1-877-503-4466

Our newsletter is back! Register on our website to receive our

newsletter, new product information and retailer information specific

to your area.

Back to School is here!!!

Stock up for those back to school days with our:

Kinnicrisp Rice Cereal for breakfast, Sandwich breads for lunch,

Cookies for Snacks and Donuts for treats.

Don't forget our new KinniTOOS Chocolate and Vanilla Sandwich Crème

Cookies-they were just awarded the People's Choice Award for Best

Gluten Free Product at the NNFA show in Las Vegas this past July.

Current Mail Order Specials - 10% off

KinniKritters Animal Cookies - 10 % off

Carrot Muffins - 10 % off

Check out the individual product information pages of the SHOP

section of our website for more information. Kinnikinnick offers the

most comprehensive line of gluten free/wheat free and gluten

free/dairy free products available.  Our product line Includes breads,

buns, bagels, muffins, cookies, pizza crusts, donuts, snacks and easy

to use mixes.

Remember: We Ship Fresh To Your Door!

All Shipments to Canada are a flat rate of $10

All Shipments to the US are a flat rate of $10 with a maximum

order of $200

If you are heading to either Stanford or the CSA Conference come by our

Booth for a visit and try some great products.

Kim Reiniger

Kinnikinnick Foods Inc.

www.kinnikinnick.com <http://www.kinnikinnick.com>

www.goglutenfree.com <http://www.goglutenfree.com/>