From:
Susan Bartulevicius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:08:40 -0400

This is the summary of the replies I received concerning Progresso
Turkey with Rice soup and Chicken with Rice soups. Many thanks to those
who took the time to reply!! Susan

"I can tell you that I eat the Progresso brand of Chicken with Rice and
vegetables all the time. I was so excited to find a soup other than
Campbell's chicken and rice. I like the taste of Progresso much better.
I spoke with the company a couple of years ago and did get a helpful
person, so I then tried it. I glance at the ingredients every time I buy
more, just  to be sure, but have had no problems. I have been extremely
sensitive to any type of gluten for the past 7 years"

"I think the company is extremely helpful; they list everything so if
the ingredients do not have gluten, the soups are fine including the
turkey one.  Not many of their soups are GF but at least you can tell.
I wish all companies would be like them.  The black bean soup is good,
too."

"Don't see them listed with the other GF soups in the CSA products
listing book."

"yes,to my knowledge all Progresso soups are GF, except the obvious ones
like with pasta."

"I have been eating that soup for ages with no problems.  LOVE IT!! "