From:
Ian Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 20:12:36 -0600

Dear Listmembers,

Happy healthy New Year to all.  We had a very successful GF vacation in
Scottsdale AZ and San Diego CA!  United Airlines was pretty good about
their GF meal.  I still would like a list of ingredients on the food to
know for sure, but that's just my paranoia talking.

I have noticed that M & M's now come in a "crispy" variety.  They are NOT
GF as per their ingredients.  I was wondering if the plain and peanut ones
are no longer GF due to cross contamination in the factory.   Has anyone
contacted the company regarding this new line extension product?  If so,
are the plain and peanut M & M's still GF?  If no one has called, then I
will next week and post the answer.

Thanks in advance.

Warmly,

Bev Wahl