From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 22:10:39 EST

The SnoKing Celiac Support Group will reconvene on Tuesday, January 9,  2007
at 7 pm in Conference Room A, Group Health Northshore (Bothell) Clinic. We
will hear Michael Carr, Manager of Redmond Whole Foods, discuss gluten free
foods available at his store. He will also bring free samples of Whole Foods
gluten free products.

If anyone would like to participate in an afternoon appearance on Northwest
Afternoon (3 PM on KOMO TV) to promote celiac disease awareness and advertise
our upcoming Celiac Awareness Greenlake Walk, please email me or call me at
206-527-6678. In order to get a spot on NW Afternoon, we need 20 members to
sit  in the audience. That will allow us to do a 15 second promotion for celiac
awareness and our walk. We would like to schedule that promo for late April
or  early May before our May 19 walk. I won't even consider scheduling that
until I  know we have 20 people who can come to KOMO on a weekday afternoon to
promote  celiac disease awareness.

SUE CORNING, Leader
SNOKINGCELIAC Support Group
206-527-6678