From:
Lyndy Latta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 2010 13:18:21 -0500

We're looking at a possible trip to Australia (Melbourne mostly, but also Sydney & possibly Perth) in a few months, and am looking for guidance and recommendations from anyone who's traveled here.  My preliminary research makes it appear like it certainly won't be any worse than eating out here in Colorado, and very likely better.  It'll be business travel for my husband (with the rest of the family tagging along), so we won't have control over lodging (probably a mix of hotels & condos).

Thanks!

Lyndy in Colorado