Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 19:04:45 -0600

I'm planning on using Pamela's Baking mix to make pie crusts. I don't have
time to try out different crusts before Thursday. There are two recipes on
the Pamela's website. They look the same except one has oil and the other
doesn't. They both have butter. Has anyone tried them? I want the one that
is flakier and tastes best. Duh! Has anyone tried these?
Stacy