From:
ryan blokzyl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ryan blokzyl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2008 11:22:14 -0400

Hello,

I have written many times about my son, Ryan.  He is now 4 years old.  He
was diagnosed with Celiac Disease at 18 months.

He has had a tough year health wise and we have seen many doctors and had
many tests done.  Our last trip was to Cinn, Ohio to see an immunologist.

We are still waiting for a few tests to come back to try and clarify things
a bit better.  But they think Ryan has a problem with his B-cells and has  a
CVID  (common variable immunodefienccy).   And that he may  may need IVIG
(intravenous immunoglobulin).  I was jsut wonderign if anyone had any
experience with this or your children?  He  alo had a platlet aggregation
test in the spring and was diagnosed with a platelet function disorder.

Thanks,
Suzanne in atlanta