From:
Allen Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 22:24:44 -0800

Hi All,

I am back from my trip to Wilmington, Delaware. We had a great meal in
the Outback Steak House to celebrate my daughter's Graduation from the
Wilmington Police Academy. Thanks to Joan for the suggestion. I also
recieved some other information which will be helpful to her (my
daughter) and myself, as I didn't know there was an option for me at
Boston Market. Thanks to Vicki and Chuck for this other information.

Might be easiest to head for Boston Market (Boston Chicken),
a popular chain.  The plain rotisserie chicken is GF, but have
them wash the tongs (and clean the surface or put the Boston
Market waxed paper squares down if the surface is used for
other things besides cutting the chicken).

The steamed veggies, corn, new potatoes, string beans (NOT
the green bean casserole) are GF.  I think the squash is too,
but not the sweet potato casserole or yam casserole.

Avoid the corn bread (half wheat flour), sauces, gravies.

Chili's (Stanton area, near Delaware Park, off I-95)

Dragon City

Charcoal Pit (Pike Creek Valley area) Hamburgers are 100% meat, no
filler.  French fries use separate oil. heinz catsup on the table.  It's
a burgers and fries type of place most suitable for lunch.  There are
three locations, one in north Wilmington and they all should be about the
same.

Olive Garden (North Wilm, near Concord Mall)

Went there when some people came up from our Uruguayan location.  Can't
remember what I had but it was a case of talking to the server and
probably picking a meat and potatoes meal.

Eclipse (Union St., near Pennsylvania Avenue, easy to miss)

One of the better restaurants.  Great food

Thanks to all, Diana