From:
Michele Wind <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 23:28:43 -0700

Hello List mates! I just wanted to pass this along to any of those
interested in skin care, beauty and body care products. I am in no way
making money off of this company, i am just a grateful consumer of their
products. Yves Rocher has been around quite a while (over 40 years) and
although there are some lines of products with GLUTEN, they have MANY
lines that are safe for anyone with DH. Please check them out. You can
see what they have on line at www.yvesrocherusa.com or you can call for
the whole catalog at 1800 321 3434. You can also request a catalog
online as well. I have never had to buy anything at a regular price,
they have specials each month and 2 for 1's as well as half off etc.. so
please check them out if you are in need of skin care etc. There are
many product lines to choose from. It is all natural products and WOW is
all i can say. I have been using them for 2 months and have seen major
differences already.  Good luck to those still searching for the perfect
products! any email is welcome.
michele wind in colorado

Dear Ms Wind:

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in replying to your
e-mail. We wish to inform you that the products we have that do contain
gluten are: all lipsticks, the Hydra Vegetal line, the Bionutritive
line, the Riche Creme line, the bio-cure line, the Bio-vital for
dry/damaged hair and the lip conditioner with wheatgerm. Before using
any products, the ingredient list should be read carefully.

We hope this information will be of some help and we would like to thank
you for your interest in Yves Rocher products.

Janick
Customer Service