From:
LynnRae Ries <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LynnRae Ries <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 01:26:46 -0500

If you purchased the popular Waiter, Is there Wheat in My Soup? book, your
FREE UPDATE will be available the end of July 2005.

There is still time to purchase the book. Either call 602.485.8751 or
visit www.whatnowheat.com or www.amazon.com

The Waiter book includes information on dining out, shopping and traveling
gluten-free, casein-free, free of the top 8 food allergies.
Sections on dining in Chinese, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Mexican,
Persian, Thai and Vietnamese Cuisine will make your dining out experiences
easier. Our Mini-Cooking Course will help you dine out in many restaurants.

And of course the amazing number of listings for U.S. and Canada GF
bakeries, friendly stores, neighborhood restaurants, airline information,
Bed & Breakfasts, Camps, Cruise Lines, Riverboats, Hospital Travel,
National Parks, Theme Parks, Trainins and Vacation spots will keep you,
your family, babysitters and more informed on how vast our gluten-free
world is becoming.

This FREE UPDATE is available due to the support of Aspire Markets,
Authentic Foods,  Chebe Bread, Enjoy Life Foods, Food for Life, Ann
Whelan's Gluten Free Living magazine, Gluten-Free Creations Bakery, the
Gluten-Free Cooking School, U.S. Mills, Biaggi's, PF Changs, Water To Go
Diet & Nutrition Center and What No Wheat.
LynnRae www.lynnrae.com