From:
Carol Lydick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 10:44:54 EDT

I have a small bread machine. In some GF cookbooks it give a recipe for the
larger machine and tells you to reduce the ingredients by 1/3 If the recipe
calls for one or two eggs, how many would you use?  Other ingredients that
are difficult to divide-like what is 1/3 of 1/2 a teaspoon. It is
embarrassing, but I have forgotten how to do the equation.  Math has always
been my worst subject.  Can any cooks out there give me some tips?  Thanks,
Carol in NJ, US