From:
David Porter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 21:15:45 -0500

I posted about the dietician wanting to give me a chicken salad
sandwich......

For those who chastised me about the availability of GF bread, the
dietician had told me earlier in our conversation that they did NOT have
bread that I could eat.   I should have stated that more clearly.

And yes, I am very very thankful I have my mom to cook for me.

This problem (for lack of a better word) with hospital dieticians
emphasizes a need in the celiac community.  This could be a good way
that local groups could help each of their members out by  supplying and
helping to supply food to fellow celiacs who are hospitalized or in
nursing care.

For you grumpy people. Smile more!