From:
Cecilia McNeil <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cecilia McNeil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 21:46:03 -0500

I was diagnosed with Celiac 5 years ago.  My sister was diagnosed last week she currently lives in Gastonia, NC and since I visited there recently we have current information on that area.  She will be moving to Greenville Tennesse very soon.  We are looking for any information on that area.
Knowledgable doctors
Restaurant information
Availability of GF foods
Healt food stores
Support groups

Anything else anyone might have.  Thank you so much in advance.

Cecilia, TX