From:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 23:58:43 -0500

Hello-

Our new Yellow Cake Mix is now available, and in addition to great vanilla
cake, almond cake, lemon cake and cupcakes, we're hearing that lots of
people are enjoying our Apple Upside Down Cake and Pineapple Upside Down
Cake - all easy to make using our mix and recipes from our website. (You
can also check out an excellent waffle recipe using our Cookie Blend
flour). http://www.gfnfoods.com/recipes.htm

In February we're going to be adding more retailers as well as making some
significant changes to our online store - including the introduction of
free shipping with a minimum order. Since the store will be changing, we
are not doing a coupon code this month.

Enjoy the big game (and may we suggest a tray of brownies made with our
Homemade Brownie Mix at halftime?) and check out our retailers:
http://www.gfnfoods.com/where_to_find.asp to pick up what you will need,
like our Pizzeria-style Pizza Crust Mix and our Cookie Blend Flour, and
maybe Pancake Mix for that breakfast on Game Day.

Have a great month, stay warm and enjoy.

Paul Graven
GFN Foods, LLC
www.gfnfoods.com