Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 11:58:53 -0500

My mother has DH and Pernicious anemia.  I'm sure she also has celiac but
was never biopsied.  Lately she has needed B-12 much more than usual.  What
type of doctor should she be seeing for the Pernicious anemia?  Her general
physician has been taking care of it for years but she was wondering if she
should be seeing a Hematologist.
Thanks to everyone for your help.
Ginny
New Jersey