From:
Caroline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 10:28:15 -0600

Birds Hill Enterprises is please to offer a Gluten Free Recipe Index on their web page.  If you are looking for simple, easy to follow recipes using basic ingredients, check out this web page at: www.birdshillenterprises.com .  If you want to see your favourite recipe and a photo of your cooked or baked item, submit it to : [log in to unmask]  subject: recipe submission.
We are busy building a free online cookbook with gluten free recipes and photos.  When submitting your favourite recipes, please include any comments or suggestions to go along with. example: "freezes well, store in refridgerator for up to 3 or 4 days,. best when fresh."
(we got the idea for including this on our web page when our sons went off to college and kept phoning or emailing at supper time for their favourite recipes!"
Caroline Booy
www.birdshillenterprises.com