From:
Lisa Magennis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Magennis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2008 00:42:56 -0500

Many thanks to the Southern Arizona Celiac Support group for their excellent
website.  While researching where to eat while in Tucson, I stumbled across
this website and found a long list of dining options, including those with
and without gluten free menus, and comments from members about their
experiences.  This list proved invaluable to me and my family as we figured
out where to eat every day, and made our trip much more enjoyable and
carefree.

Regarding the dining in Tucson, I'd like to make special mention of
Carrabba's Italian Grill, which not only has a gluten free menu (and serves
excellent food), but also has a waitress who was kind and caring enough to
ensure that I was comfortable with my husband and son eating the bread in
front of me.  I was happy to have them enjoy the bread, but I was thrilled
to have a waitperson with the sensitivity and thoughtfulness to ask the
question.