Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 14:29:34 -0500

Friends of Celiac Disease is currently in the process of updating its
website;  part of our plan for the final product is to provide a
clearinghouse for resources for people with celiac disease - specifically I
am looking for support groups, celiac-friendly physicians, dieticians and
the like (hold off on stores and restaurants for now, please!).

The site will have a page with a map of the United States - interested
visitors will be able to "click" on their state and find local resources.
If you would like to be listed or to list your support group, please return
the following information by October 31, 2003:

For Support Groups

Name of Group

Contact person (name, email, phone or however you choose to be contacted)

Location of meetings

Target Audience (kids, parents, persons with celiac, etc)

Please indicate if you have regular meetings (1st Tuesday from 5-7 p.m. for
example) or how they can get the meeting information

For Medical Professionals / Dieticians

Name

Specialty

Name of clinic, hospital etc

Address, phone, website, email

Any process for getting in touch

Thank you in advance for your assistance - we expect the new site to be up
by the end of the year.

Friends of Celiac Disease, Inc.

8832 N Port Washington Road, #204

Milwaukee, WI 53217