Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2008 15:15:47 +0000

I recently tried the French bread, pizza crust and large hamburger buns at
Sweet Escape Bakery in Longmont, CO. I couldn't tell the difference in the
taste or texture from what I remember wheat products to be like (after over
25 years of eating gluten free). I don't know how she does it, but the lady
who owns the business surely has come up with products that are leaps and
bounds ahead of other GF bread products and bakery products. What a treat!

Dick Whitworth