From:
Mike Lodico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 23:19:54 EDT

I had sent an email looking for a Gluten Free list. Here is the reply.

 Thank you for taking the time to browse the Cracker Barrel Old Country
Store Web Site.  We appreciate receiving your inquiry, and we do
understand your concern.

We are aware that some folks do suffer from gluten intolerance. It is our
understanding that, depending upon the person, there are many levels,
types, and degrees of gluten intolerance. It has been brought to our
attention that different folks can be allergic to different combinations
of gluten-containing products. Because of the degree of variation, we are
unfortunately unable to address the issue completely at this time.

Again, we do appreciate receiving your message. We certainly hope to have
the opportunity to serve you again soon.

Sincerely,

Nicole Shaw
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store