From:
Darin Kepley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 1996 12:29:43 -0500

Hi.

I  recently discovered through confirmation from GIG, CSA and this list that
mono and di-glycerides (M/D) are questionable.  I had been told otherwise by
a dietician in the past!  So, I am pretty distraught...so many items...

Anyway, have many of the readers found that this fact has eliminated many
more foods from their diets?  Particularly, I would also like some info on
icecreams, margarines, and whip cream substitutes people may have found to
be acceptable.  Does anyone have any inf on Walmart Sam's Choice and Great
Value products containing M/D?

Thanks for some help,

Shellie Kepley  (Tulsa, OK)  [log in to unmask]

Question you've never been asked?
Have you had breast implants?
Have you?
Quite obviously, no.
--Amy Grant Chapman to interviewer in Release Mag.
(I am guessing this might be related to post-nursing-syndrome)