From:
Sylvia Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 21:12:55 +1000

I began to watch a very interesting progamme on ABC Television Australia late last night on the theory of Ted Steele (Edward) on the Larmakian theory of inheritance regarding acquired immunity.

As much as I saw, and I was pretty tired, the gist of the matter is that Larmak stated that immunity could not be acquired because of some sort of barrier in our cells.  Ted Steele on the other hand theorises (and has been shot down in flames by the establishment) that this barrier can be breached.

Why it twigged my thought processes was our particular disease or malady.  If all human beings through genetics and Darwinian theory of evolution evolve through natural selection, why do we exist?  Haven't those people who can digest gluten passed this theory of Ted Steele and we are stuck behind the Larmakian barrier?

I have tried to do a net search to contact Ted Steele but didn't strike gold, but then, I have had a big week and am very tired.

Perhaps the scientists on these lists can explain this to me, or perhaps help stimulate research on this topic.

Regards,
Sylvia,
Gladstone...Qld...Australia