Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 19:57:19 -0500

I went to the Whole Food market in Newton Mass. to try out the
gluten-free section.  I agree with the previous poster that the cherry
pie is quite good, but I would caution the GFCF community that many of
the products on the shelves (muffins and quick breads) contain milk
products.  It's important to check the label.

On the way, we stopped at a restaurant called "Red Sauce" that's just
around the corner.  Excellent Italian food, reasonably priced, and they
were tremendously accomodating when I asked for their help with
obtaining gluten-free food - it was no problem, and they didn't make me
feel like I had wandered in from another planet.

Alice