From:
Debbie Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debbie Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2008 00:30:00 -0500

I just went to the restaurant Pinstripes. They now have a gf menu complete
with salads, soups, main dishes and desserts.  They also offer gf pizza and
pasta with 24 hours notice. The food is great, the service is excellent and
you can even play bocce and bowl. The manager, Chris, is really nice and
very motivated to make sure everyone is accommodated.
I have no interest in the restaurant I just like going there a lot!

The are located in Northbrook, IL near the corner of Willow and Waukegan.

Debbie Gordon