From:
Sandy Kohler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandy Kohler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Oct 2009 16:45:57 -0700

Fargo ND Red River Celiacs GIG is hosting their 4th Biannual Gluten Intoleerance Conference November 6 – 7, 2009 at the Holiday Inn in Fargo.  Speakers include Dr. Cynthia Rudert, Gastroenterologist from Atlanta, GA and  Shelley Case, RD from Canada.  Jules Shepard, creator of Jules Flour mixes and Channon Quinn from National GIG will also speak.

Brochure and registration form can be downloaded from our website at www.redriverceliacs.org.  We will have a large vendor area, plus great silent auction items to purchase for all your holiday gift giving.  Register today before the early registration deadline of Oct. 15.

Sandy Kohler
Red River Celiacs Volunteer