Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 09:30:20 -0500

 Did you know that Glutino offers tons of great web specials?
 For example right now Glutino Bagels, Raisin Bread, Cheese Bread &
Baguettes
 & Bi Aglut Fette are on sale!
 Don't miss out.  Check it out at www.glutino.com

 Also as you may have read....
 GREAT NEWS!!!! Glutino is popping up in stores across America. We
   have had excellent response to all our new goodies and our old time
   favorites. So if we are not in your neighborhood yet, do not fret, we
   should be there soon!

   www.glutino.com  (800) 363-DIET

   Can't find all our breads, bagels, pastas, crackers, cookies, mixes,
   soups, dressings, pretzels & desserts near you, not to worry, Glutino,
   Dr Schar, Bi Aglut and Glutafin can always be delivered right to your
   door. Order online at www.glutino.com and SAVE with our web specials, or
 call us at (800) 363-DIET anytime!

   www.glutino.com (800) 363-DIET

   Glutino in the News... Well we have had a lot of people talking lately,
   and we like what we hear. Glutino's Hamburger & Hot Dog Buns, Dressings,
   Pretzels, Schar's line of snacks & Bi Aglut's Pasta have all been raved
   about over the last few months in the news! Check them out!

   www.glutino.com (800) 363-DIET

   Wanna receive our free newsletter? This season discussed Food and Your
   Mood! Don't miss out on finding ways to feel better body and soul!
   Subscribe by sending your mailing address to [log in to unmask]

   www.glutino.com (800) 363-DIET