From:
bernard mansbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 19:13:19 -0400

As I reported some time ago I have sampled a number of Tamerkind Indian GF
dinners. They have all been very tasty and very easy to prepare. For those
that may be interested they have a special running until the end of October
in which they will send 2 free dinners for only a $5.00 shipping charge(one
order per customer address). For those interested visit their web
site:http://www.tamtree.com

and inform your choices in feedback or order form and mail check to:

The Tamarind Tree Ltd.
Attn: Mail order dept.
1037 State Street,
Perth Amboy, NJ 08861

Toll Free: (800) HFC-TREE
E-mail   : [log in to unmask]

Note: I am in no way connected with the Tamarind Tree and do not personally
warrant that they are GF although I have experienced no ill affects.
Bernie Mansbach                      ~ _0     _0
Scotia NY                           _  \ <----\ >_
Voice (518) 393-3475
Fax   (518) 393-1307     http://members.global2000.net/~mansbachb