From:
C. Hammelrath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 14:21:01 -0700

I deleted the summary yesterday on breads ... can't remember who sent
it.  Just to add my two cents worth...

I have used the Gluten-Free Pantry Sandwich bread for about 4 years now
... after trying a lot of others.  I also make the Country French bread
... I bake it in a baguette pan, two loaves at a time ... slice, wrap
individually, freeze in a zip lock bag.  I do both breads this way.
When I want a piece of bread, thawing and toasting is easy, microwave
and toaster.  I like to thaw and slightly warm and french bread, put a
slice of jack cheese on, and warm it in the micro.  It is wonderful!!!
I always keep these wrapped in the micro.   I hate to cook , so I make
several loaves at a time, then I can forget bread for a long time!  I
have NO $$$ interest in this company, but love their products, including
the decadent brownies and the angel food cake mixes.   Catherine