From:
"Robert F. Eyerman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 15:31:16 -0500

Dear Listmembers, Many of you may have already thought of this, so please
bear with me.  Brian's post today on making GF bread made me want to pass
this tip along to you.  When I make bread or rolls, I line the pans with
foil and oil them.  That way you can pop the bread or rolls right out of
the pans and peel the foil off.  No more of that, "AHHHHHH, my bread fell
apart, wouldn't come out of the pan!"  Plus this way you don't have to dig
up your pans with a knife going around the sides.  I also do this with
brownies, etc., then lift the whole thing out and put on a cutting board
and cut them up.  This is also the greatest for cake, in any shape pan, no
more cake stuck in the pan.  Karen from Central NY, USA