From:
Valerie WELLS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerie WELLS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2007 21:15:31 -0700

I posted this summer about the benefits of olive leaf extract.  It does do
all the nice things I wrote about, but there is a down side, for me at
least.  OLE lowers blood pressure.  That could be good for those of you with
normal or high BP, but for me, it's ain't so good.  I tend to run REALLY low
which can cause excessive fatigue especially in the afternoon.  But I still
recommend OLE for those who want to try it for fighting colds, candida,
viral infections, skin problems, etc.  Just be aware of the effect it may
have on your BP.  ~Valerie in Tacoma