From:
Judy Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 18:02:04 -0600

Hello.  I have just subscribed to this list.  The situation is that I
have had a positive result on the blood test and am currently waiting to
see a gastroenterologist so that I can have the biopsy done.  I am quite
sure that celiac is what is causing all of my problems.  My sister was
diagnosed with this a couple years ago and I know that there is a
genetic link.  I realize that while I am waiting to get the medical
confirmation that I have to continue eating foods with gluten but I
would like to start preparing for what comes next.  I have phoned
manufacturers and am waiting for lists of gluten free products.  I need
a good source for recipes.  I need advice on all the littles things I
will probably miss as I prepare for this so if anyone can offer me some
help I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Judy Carlson