From:
Geri Hooks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Geri Hooks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2006 11:40:56 -0600

My family is planning a driving trip to visit several National parks and
Monuments in Mew Mexico, Utah and Colorado.  We are traveling with a 9 year
old celiac child.  I would be extremely grateful for any suggestions as to
places to eat along the road, especially given how remote some of them are.
Basically, we are starting in Albuquerque, New Mexico and then traveling to
Grants, NM - the Hubbell Trading Post - Chinle/Caynon de Chelly - Monument
Valley - Valley of the Gods - Cortez - Mesa Verde - Albuquerque.  Again, any
ideas would be so, so helpful while traveling this path, and I will
summarize.

Thanks,

Geri Hooks