Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2006 01:55:22 EST

www.silly-yak.com
******************
The Holidays are coming, and we are offering 25% off ALL Tshirts and hats in
December, and shipping is FREE! Just order before December 10th to insure a
timely delivery.

Simply enter code: SAVEDEC at checkout and you save 25% at www.silly-yak.com.
It's that easy.

***And check out even MORE awareness-raising styles, colors, sizes -- and
hoodies, messenger bags, mugs, & sweatshirts at our affiliate site:
www.cafepress.com/sillyyakWOW
 With fun SILLY YAK graphics and catchy phrases like -
GLUTEN-FREE*ME
Gluten Free. Got a problem with that?
Celiac/Silly Yak
NO WHEAT. NO WORRIES.
WHEATFREE!

PLUS --

*BOOKS? We got 'em. All the best books for cooking and info at our associate
site with Amazon.
*LINKS? Tons of helpful links all right there!
*TRAVEL? Visit our Gluten Free in New York page for the most comprehensive
listing of GF establishments in NY and Long Island.

SAVE and RAISE AWARENESS from the original clothing company for Celiacs, now
in it's 6th year.

Thanks for shopping at THE SILLY YAK SHIRT COMPANY and have a wonderful
holiday!

Sincerely,
Peter, Mike, & Flo Marino
www.silly-yak.com