From:
"J. S. Weihofen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 10:58:04 EDT

Hi Everyone,
    Well, you wonderfully smart and helpful folks have come through again. A
super big THANK YOU to everyone who responded.

     The first thing is Glutino is a company in Canada and Glutano is in the
UK, the one I tried first before posting and was dismayed due to the long
shipping time (28 days from the UK !).

      I was directed to many different web sites and only found two that
carried the product I was looking for.  Many of the sites carry the Glutino
products but not the  Glutano Tagliaelle noodles.  Of the two that do carry
it, I purchased from  www.gardenspotsfinest.com.  They had the best price (by
the case & individually). It is 3.22 each or 2.90 each in a case of 12, which
is what I ordered.  The www.dietaryshoppe.com  also has this particular item
for 3.49 each.

www.glutino.com  does not have the tagliaelle noodles but they have many
other fine products, one of which I can endorse is their corn pizza crusts.
I keep these on hand for when I don't feel like making my own crust ( I
usually make the one by Fenster).

And thanks to those who recommended and endorsed the Tinkyada and Bi-Aglut
pastas, I have tried them and they are good but I really like the Glutano
best.  I guess I just prefer the taste of corn...

Miss Roben carries a tagliaelle noodle but it is made from rice...and I don't
like any of the rice pastas, for me they don't hold up at all.

So, thanks again for all the help, I'd also like to state that I have no
financial interest in any of these companies but enjoy their products.

       Jean in IL