Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 08:49:00 +0000

First priority of the day.  I need to find some restaurants in the
Central New Jersey area.  The Chinese restaurant that I usually go to
has changed owners and when I was there yesterday I was treated like
a picky eater.  Could not get the man to understand the importance of
this diet.

If anyone knows of any restaurants in the East Brunswick area of NJ,
please email me privately.

Thank you.

Ginny