From:
Veronica Lavanga <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2007 01:48:19 EST

To all Celiac Listserv members - Someone recently posted a message on  Stool
Testing Claims and the skepticism that one should have on this method of
testing if there is not a publication in a peer-reviewed scientific journal,  and
therefore, there should be no basis for one believing that such  testing is
credible.

This is my response:

First of all, I have no affiliation with Enterolabs, the only lab that I
personally am aware of who offers the miracle of stool testing for  gluten
intolerance.  My only connection to Enterolabs is the fact that  they saved the
lives of several members of my family literally!

I was tested 4 years ago through the blood - luckily it was found to be
positive.  That was the first time I ever heard of Celiac - I had the  dreaded
"D".  After my diagnosis I had my family tested - through the  blood.  All came
out negative, but after I researched their symptoms, I  knew they had it!  No
doctors would listen, but I thank  God for finding Dr. Fine (a wonderful
Gastroenterologist) with Enterolabs.

My mother who is 82 years old would not be around today had it not been for
Dr. Fine.  Her arthritis and constipation issues have improved tremendously  -
she was diagnosed through Enterolabs in late 2004 at the age of 79.  My
husband would be in a wheel chair today due to his chronic nerve and muscle
issues where he couldn't even lift a cup - he was tested and found positive
through Enterolabs in June 2006 - HIS ISSUES ARE NOW GONE - HE IS  100%!
My daughter HAD ongoing rash issues and constipation - GONE!  My  sisters HAD
joint, muscle, headache pain - GONE!  My son recently was  diagnosed after
nerve pain in his arms and chest - after only two  weeks on the diet there is
significant improvement!  All because  of the simple stool test and the correct
diagnosis through  Enterolabs!    I believe that if one doesn't have the
typical stomach symptoms, specifically the "D", then chances are blood testing
will be negative.  I only say this because I witnessed it with my  family.

So, with my personal experiences, I don't need a journal, publication,
references, or peer-reviewed scientific articles documenting the efficacy  of stool
testing.  My proof is my family.  Such testing IS  credible!!!

I also know that Dr. Fine is in the process of publishing his  journal and
soon more and more people and doctors will recognize stool testing  as the only
sure method of testing for gluten intolerance.  Please check  out his web site
_www.enterolab.com_ (http://www.enterolab.com/) .

Regards,
Veronica, Pennsylvania