From:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2007 10:51:47 -0700

1-2-3 Gluten Free is committed to producing products that are good for you - you'll enjoy eating gluten free.  Now, we are also showing our committment to our earth.  We have created 1-2-3 Gluten Free's Reusable Shopping bag which will hold 12 of our mixes. Use the bag for grocery shopping or toting things to the beach -- it is incredibly versatile. The bag is durable and made of Polyfabric™ which is very strong.  The bags are WATER RESISTANT and do not absorb humidity, which allows them to maintain their shape in all weather conditions. The bags are NON-ALLERGENIC as the fabric does not provoke an allergic response in sensitive people. Additonally, the bags are ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY and are designed to be indefinitely re-usable.  We also have 1-2-3 Gluten Free Gift Bags available.

  For a limited time, with website orders of 12 packages of 1-2-3 Gluten Free mixes or more, we will include a 1-2-3 Gluten Free Shopping Bag for free!  There's no need for you to remember a promo code or mark anything on your order, we will include the bag automatically.

  Check out our website (http://www.123glutenfree.com ) for more information on our products and recipes.

  Stay cool!
  Carol and Kim
  1-2-3 Gluten Free, Inc.