From:
Lisa Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 23:28:57 -0500

Hello, I want to thank everyone for their positive emails!  I have received
numerous requests from people asking how to subscribe to Gluten Free
Living, after making my post regarding the oats question and recommending
this source of information.

The reason that I feel so strongly about this publication is that we
have a huge discrepancy in information that we as Celiacs have to try
and sort through!  We need an authoritative guide to help us in our
daily lives!  The information in Gluten Free Living is solely based on
scientific fact, (not someone else's opinion!) Most of the country's
medical experts are on the advisory panel!  Is there any better way to
receive accurate information about our health??  Perhaps because I am a
nurse, or maybe because I was so ill for so long before being diagnosed,
I have done tons and tons of research on Celiac.  THIS IS BY FAR THE
BEST INFORMATION THAT I HAVE FOUND!! The cost of the bimontly newsletter
is $29 for 1 year, or $49 for two years (the best money you could spend
on yourself!)  You may pay for the subscribtion by check or credit card,
but be sure to give all the numbers of your card, including the
expiration date. The mailing address is:  Gluten Free Living P.O. Box
105 Hastings on the Hudson, NY  10706

Good luck and a Happy Holiday Season to you all!!

P.S. In case you are wondering, I have no affiliation with this publication-
I AM JUST A THRILLED SUBSCRIBER!!