From:
Sruly Krin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sruly Krin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 15:01:49 -0500

Hi everyone,

At our group meeting last week, we where fortunate enough to have this
young gentlemen come down and introduce to us his new Gluten Free health
bars.  They where d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s everyone present agreed so too.  I
found the bars to be very healthy, offering many daily vitamins and
nutrients, which many of us normally lack.  I was even more elated when he
explained that their product, in addition to being gluten free, contained
no nuts, no dairy, no wheat, and no added sugar (good for diabetics).
This is a great product for celiacs and I really recommend it.
I would like to point out, that I have no affiliation to this company,
rather, I am just a very happy customer recommending their product to
fellow members.

Their website is www.healthylivingfoods
.com

Best wishes!