From:
LIZ DECLEENE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LIZ DECLEENE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 07:57:25 -0600

www.therubyrange.com<http://www.therubyrange.com/>

We at Ruby Range have always believed organic is best. With a 1 in 4 chance of developing another autoimmune disease organics takes on even greater meaning for celiacs!   Now our Mesquite will be USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC!  The Ruby Range Baking Mixes now use organic sucanot, teff and mesquite.

Planning a weekend picnic?  This weeks recipe for chicken fingers plus dipping sauces is a perfect picnic fare and can be found at www.therubyrange.com<http://www.therubyrange.com/>

Thanks for the input on the weekly newsletter!  All your great reviews stoke my energy to continue.  The recipes for shortcake and peach slump, peach coffee cake as well as chicken fingers are all up at www.therubyrange.com<http://www.therubyrange.com/>.   My grand daughters meringue recipe is not in the celiac kids cook section of the web site.  She is very proud of her baking and you will see why when you check them out!